The Voice Technologies VT910DC is a super light omni condenser 'Earhanger' microphone.
Ideal for use on stage or broadcast applications requiring minimum visibility. The VT910DC is flexible, with a lightweight contoured loop for a universal fit on either ear. It remains less apparent than a conventional headset and more comfortable for extended wear. The cable is detachable.
- Generating Element:Electret Microphone
- Polar pattern:Omni-Directional
- Frequency Range:20 - 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity:-42dB ±3dB 1V/microbar (7.9mV/Pa)
- Noise level:25 dB “A” weighted
- Max. Input SPL:122 dB
- Impedance:1kOhm (+/- 30%)
- Bias/+VDC:1.3V (0,9-5V)
- Cable:Length 1.4m (55") Ø 1.3mm
- Weight:7g (0.25oz)
Wiring Configuration (3-wire):