The Voice Technologies VT610TC is designed for inconspicuous listening requirements of newscasters, security professionals, stage performers and other talent requiring discreet cueing.
The earphone has a standard, typical size 125 or 32Ω driver. In combination with a coiled acoustic tube the sound is directed into the ear canal. This method reduces the ingress of ambient noise. All parts can easily be exchanged. Other plugs or another cable length are available on request.
The VT610TC comes in a stable plastic box. As an alternative to the standard earpiece a Flexible Ear Insert for left or right ear (Sizes: small/medium/large) is also available.
► easy to use
► detachable cable
Application area: Stage - Theatre - Broadcast
- Element:Magnetic Receiver
- Frequency Range:100Hz - 4kHz
- Sensitivity:120 dB +/- 3 dB at 1000 Hz
- Impedance:125 or 32 Ohm +/- 30% at 1000 Hz
- D.C. Resistance:44 Ohms +/- 3 Ohm
- Cable:Length 1.5m (59")
- Plugs:3.5mm Right Angle Phone
- Weight:20g (0.71oz)
- 2-wire polarized